With having such well known clients as Disney, Universal, and more, we can proudly say that Greenery Productions is the best in the business!Contact Us
- Best Wedding – Florists Review 2011
- The Knot – Best of Weddings 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Interiorscape Magazine – 2010 Best Project Award (Hilton Orlando)
- Interiorscape Magazine – 2010 Best Project Award (JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes)
- Top 20 largest woman-owned business in Central Florida
- Brides Choice Award 2009
- Best of A-List (CW18 & WESH 2 City Voter)- Best Wedding Florists 2008
- Horticulture Magazine – Project of the Month
The Alfond Inn: Lisa and Wayne
The Alfond Inn was a beautiful venue for the wedding of Lisa and Wayne’s romantic wedding. The special day’s color palette was soft pastels and complementing whites, so we based Lisa’s bouquet and the decorative flowers ...
Bella Collina: Rachel and Dan
Rachel and Dan selected the always-lovely Bella Collina Golf Club to host their elegant interfaith wedding and reception. Rachel incorporated touches of her English culture into the celebration was thrilled that her family had flown in from the UK ...
What Our Clients Say
You are all the epitome of “PLAN YOUR WORK… WORK YOUR PLAN”, and by doing so have earned, new, HUGE respect from all of us in NIN – from the USA, to Canada to England. The tours, the welcome bag (and contents), the great Greenery Productions tours and the party and the 2 professional presentations were flawless. You all were/are TERRIFIC. Well done, and on behalf of everyone in NIN, thank you for all you did to make our Orlando meeting the best ever. Congratulations and best regards.
You were the absolute best to work with! You and your team did an amazing job for our wedding. All exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments on how our centerpieces looked! Thank you Tommy and Greenery Productions for everything!